Project Announcements (from newest to the oldest)
- 14 June, 2012
- A Meteosat receiving station is constructed and the first frame is downloaded.
- 6 March, 2012
- ATASAM - Atatürk University Astrophysics Application and Research Center was established (see. official newspaper)
- 14 January, 2012
- DAG project was accepted (see. web page for official newspaper)
- 10 January, 2012
- An interview with SAGEM (France) representative in Turkey.
- 5 January, 2012
- A new AWOS (Automated Weather Observation System) was installed on the summit and data recording was initiated.
- 3 January, 2012
- Atatürk University Application and Research Center for Astrophysics (ATASAM), had been accepted in the University Senate. The decision by Senate was sent to Institution of Higher Education (YÖK).
- 4 October, 2011
- There had been an interview with the following firms in Ankara: Brashear (L3, ABD).
- 12-14 September, 2011
- AMOS facilities in Belgium were visited.
- 1 August, 2011
- DAG project was defended in presentation to the State Planing Organization.
- 22 July, 2011
- An interview was performed with EIE in TUBITAK National Observatory Management building in Antalya.
- 29 April, 2011
- DAG project was sent to the State Planing Organization.
- 25 April, 2011
- With the resolutions of the workshop, an updated version of the DAG project application was signed by rectorate of the Akdeniz University.
- 1-3 April, 2011
- IR Astronomy in Turkey and Eastern Anatolia Observatory? workshop was organized.
- 28 March - 4 April, 2011
- Telescopes from AFAR meeting was attended by a poster presentation.
- 15 February, 2011
- DAG project was announced in ILETI (communication portal between Turkish astronomers).
- 7-12 February, 2011
- On behalf of the project team members, C.Yeşilyaprak ve S.K.Yerli organized short meetings on the DAG project in Turkey.
Sabancı University (7 February, 12:45)
İstanbul University, AUB Department (8 February, 10:35)
İstanbul Kültür University, Physics Department (8 February, 16:00)
TÜBİTAK National Observatory and Akdeniz University UBT (9 February, 09:45)
Ege University, AUB Department (10 February, 10:00)
METU(ODTÜ) Physics Department, Astrophysics Group (11 February, 12:00)
Ankara University, AUB Department (11 February, 13:45)
Çanakkale 19 Mayıs University, Physics Department (12 February, 12:00)
- 13 January, 2011
- The State Planing Organization (DPT) published the DAG project as an etudes project in official newspaper.